Make Your Equipment Smarter
Accelerate your development process
Your challenge is:
- Entering new domains of Data Science, Software Development and Integration
- To ensure sufficient capacity for development
- How to execute and make progress according to plan
Faster time to market with Agile Development
Control your Costs with UReason’s Co-Development Program
Use 2-week sprints with concrete deliverables like prototypes, demo’s
- Create a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) to test both with selected customers and for internal reviews.
- Create cross functional teams by combining Engineering, Data Science, IT and Software Development expertise with the teams of the OEM.
Building Blocks for Fast Development
1. Data capture
3. Building the business case
5. Set-up cloud offering
2. Model building
4. Connection to existing IT infrastructure
UReason’s Unique Charateristics to OEM’s
Domain expert on Equipment
UReason has a library of digital smart equipment like pumps, valves, actuators, compressors, flow meters, motors and all other most used assets.
Multi-level deployment including embedded
APM Studio can run in the cloud, on premise and even embedded on a chip. This uniqueness can enable to collect high frequency data for your equipment.
Capture your own expertise for analytical models with live data
Your expertise is being digitalized and used in analytical models to be able to run this on real time data streams.
APM Studio: Combining AI & Engineering Expertise
FOCUS-ON Case Study
FOCUS-ON is the joint-venture of SAMSON and KROHNE. Both frontrunners have combined forces to launch Focus 1. A smart combination of a control valve and a flow meter.
With the support of UReason and Ureason’s APM Studio they were able to accelerate the development process of building an unique product with an integration of (embedded) diagnostic functions and artificial intelligence.